Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 23, 2013

I have skipped some days and will have to play catch up but I blame blogger for that since it wouldn't let me upload pictures.  Anyway I figure I would start with today and play catch up later.  So after all the nieces went home, Jordan got in bed and I finally ate some dinner, I was sitting on the couch watching the Biggest Loser and browsing Pinterest.  I saw a post about getting stains out of your carpet by using windex, a white rag and an iron.  After reading through it I was also reading the comments and several people said that they just use LA Totally Awesome for stains.  Well thanks to my sister Chelsea, I had some Awesome!  So I decided I would give it a shot so I went and got the Awesome cleaner and a white rag and I tried it on a spot.  It came up in about 2 seconds.  So I moved to the next spot and then the next and then the next, Etc.........  It was so crazy how easy this stuff got the stains out of the carpet.  I found myself spot cleaning the entire living room and I was quite disgusted by what my rag looked like when I was done.  We seriously need some new carpet now that our sweet baby is mobile.  But here is a look at my rags.


Gross, right?!?!?!  Let me let you in on a secret.  This totally "AWESOME" LA Totally Awesome cleaner is sold at Dollar Tree!!!!  Thats right!  a whole bottle of awesomeness for $1!!!!

2 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

Well that's just awesome! ;) I've seen this stuff at the dollar store but never dawned on me that it would actually work. YAHOO!!! I mean AWESOME! Thanks for the tip

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

I'm so glad I found that stuff!! I can't believe that you barely tried it!!