Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Lizzy!!!!

Today is one of my sweet nieces birthday.  She is 10!!!  I can hardly believe that.  Although I think she is 10 going on 17!!

Today was a another good day.  Work went fast which is always nice and then it was home to do cub scouts.  I will be honest when I say that I was far from excited about this calling.  I know nothing about scouts and have never done anything like this.  I am grateful that me and Brandon are in it together.  There is no way I could do it without him.  But as we are slowly figuring it out it is actually kind of fun.  We only have 3 boys which is nice and I think we have done some fun projects.  Yesterday we were finishing up the craftsman badge.  They made picture frame, a cup coaster and a sprinkler.  The sprinkler is totally awesome and works better then any sprinkler we have every bought.

After scouts it was time to go see the Birthday girl!!  She was so cute with super curly hair and a big smile.  She invited us over to have dinner with them.  She wanted to have tacos so she could eat as much as she wants.  I think she topped out at 6 tacos!!  Way to go Liz!!!!  Then we sang Happy Birthday and had cake.  I gave her the present from me and Jack today since I will be bringing the cake to her party on Friday.  Then she will get something both days.  She has a rather lengthy list of what she wants on her cake so it was be a present in itself.  *I'll post pictures when I am done.

*Due to the fact that most of our events involved other people children, I will have no pictures today.  Sorry

No comments: