Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 3, 2013

Another day home!!  We slept in until 10:00 am today and it was awesome!  I love having a baby who loves to sleep.  But today we had to get dressed because Jordan had a Dr. appointment and this is how she felt about that.

He he.  I love her faces!! 

We were glad to finally get into the Dr. now that we were home.  Dr. Batty said that her lungs were still a little hoarse but that the RSV has seemed to pass.  Woo-hoo!!  I talked to him about my concern with her vomiting up all her bottles and he said that her tummy is about 3/4 full of mucus and that is why she can't keep down her bottle.  He suggested we buy from acidaphlus (I know that is spelled wrong) to go in her bottles and to feed her just small amounts at a time.  I kind of had to chuckle inside because he must not know my child if he thinks she is going to let me feed her only 1 oz at a time!  ha ha.  This girls likes her babas!!  We did back it down to 4 or 6 oz bottles and are slowly working our way back up to 8 oz.  Of course no one would ever know she was sick because she is always so happy!  While we waiting at the Dr. office she would just smile and talk to every single person who walked by her.  I think she probably made every person who walked out of the office during that half an hour happy and they all left the Dr. with a smile on their face!  Who couldn't be happy after seeing this cute face?!?!



No comments: