Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 12, 2013

Today we just worked at home and played.  We did take a break to go to Moriah's baby shower.  She was so stickin cute pregnant!!  Besides that nothing huge happened this day.  Just got to enjoy this cute face all day!!

I just don't think it gets any cuter then this!!!!

I also worked on getting her family pictures hung up in her room.   I was excited to finally get them up.  We hung up her picture that Grandma Peggy drew of her.  It turned out so good you can't even tell that it is a drawing.  My Grandma is talented.  We also hung up the pictures that Grammie Lori took of us and framed and then the picture of Jordan with her Momma Amber and Big Brother Logan.  I just love this wall.  We also have the adoption creed hanging above crib.  These 2 walls make me smile and remind of the miraculous way our family came to be!


No comments: