Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 5, 2013

I seriously spent the entire day making a grocery list!!!  And it was long!!



I spent lots of time on pinterest trying to find healthy recipes and looking through all the recipes I had pinned.  It was hard and took me forever!!  But Brandon was working hard outside anyway so it was ok that it took me so long.  I did however finally come up with 15 recipes and got the grocery list completed.  Most of them can be froze so I plan to prepare those ones and get them in freezer for easy dinner making!  I am excited!

What I was even more excited about was when Brandon came in and told me that our entertainment center was done and he needed help moving into the house. He has worked so hard on this and he was glad to finally be done with it!!  When we moved into our house this old rickety thing was back in the shop and looked like a pile a junk but when I looked closely at it I decided with a little (or alot) of work it would be an awesome piece of furniture.  I am lucky enough to be married to an amazing man who can do projects like this.  Here is the before and after (He forgot to take a picture before he did anything to it so the before was after the sanding and stripping had already started)

Brandon took the after picture from the couch.  I will have to get a better one when I get home but isn't it beautiful!!  He did a great job and it adds so much to our living room.  I love it!!

After we got it in the house we finally set out on our grocery shopping journey.  I was glad when that was over.  But while we were in Safeway Brandon started blowing raspberries at Jordan.  She has been able to do this for awhile but just with her lips so Brandon was doing it to her but with his tongue sticking out.  So Jordan starting to try and copy and oh my heck it was the funniest thing ever!!  She was trying sooo hard to figure it out and making the funniest faces while doing it.  Im not sure why didn't think to take a picture or video but we didn't.  Finally after several attempts she figured it out.  And once she got it down she wouldn't stop doing it.  We and Brandon were rolling.  People in Safeway probably thought we were crazy!  Oh I just love that little girl to pieces!!!

No comments: