Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 7, 2013

I can't believe it is already the 7th.  I can tell this year is going to go just as fast as the last.    Today was the 1st day back to work after a 17 day break.  The alarm clock was a rude awakening.  But the day was good and went fast.  Lots of piles on my desk to work through but I am getting there.  When I got home we had to go back to town because Safeway was out of chicken when we were there on Saturday.  We had a couple other stops to make too so it took awhile.  But while we were in Home Depot it was me who was bored this time and so I got Jordan to start blowing raspberries again.  I did get a video this time.


I seriously could just watch her do that all day!!  It is just so funny!!

Anyway,  today we started our jump start diet.  It is just a 3 day diet to jump start healthy eating and to break down the toxins in your body.  Brandon struggled with it a little cause he said he was just so hungry but I didn't think it was that bad.  But he was anxious to get home and make dinner to fill his belly.  While he was making dinner I started to prep my first freezer meal.  I knew I didn't have a lot of time before bed so i decided to just get one done.  I hope it taste as good as it smell just mixing all the ingredients.  Here a picture of our first freezer meal.  Crossing our fingers that it is good.

Honey Sesame Chicken!!!! 

No comments: