Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 2, 2013

Daddy went back to work today.  :(   Jordan and I had a semi-productive day.  I was supposed to go back to work today too but with Grace have the flu and Jordan getting over her RSV and puking I decided it would be best for me to just stay home with her instead of sending her to Tab's for the day.  And of course I was happy to have a couple more days off.  So in between episodes of Friday Night Lights we cleaned the house.  I was able to get everything done that we decided not to do yesterday.   The biggest task was folding what seemed like 50 loads of laundry.  But I did and I got them all put away.  I also began the task of organizing and throwing out garbage that didn't need to be cluttering my house any more. But the day mostly consisted of staying in our PJ's,  (Well Jordan had thrown up twice so she was in her 3rd outfit for the day by 8 AM) watching tv, taking naps, making funny faces and snuggling on the couch.  Who could ask for a better day!!


No comments: