Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 11, 2013

Today is Lizzy's party!!  That means I have to get this cake done!  I worked on it until 12:30 last night and then I had to go to a meeting this morning so I lost a little bit of time but once I got home I worked hard and was able to get it done.  She gave me a very specific list of what she wanted her cake to have on it.  I think I got everything.  Here is the finished product.

 I loved it!! And I am pretty sure she will love it!!  Not to bad for a 10 year old's birthday cake. 

A random thing.  I went to get ice and this what I saw in the ice tray...
How the heck does that happen?!?!?!?

Finally it was time to deliver the cake and Lizzy Loved it!!!!!!  I was so happy.  Then it was time for the party to start.  Not sure who voluntarily goes to a party of 9 and 10 year olds but we did.  It was loud but they were having so much fun.  Emy was babysitting Hollan so they decided to come over for Pizza and cake.  Jordan just thought Hollan was the funniest thing ever!!
I love that big smile!!

Once it was Jordan's bedtime we decided to head home.  After I got her down I started on my freezer meals again.

Looks yummy!!!

 













No comments: