Monday, February 25, 2013

JMBR Week 2

I completed week 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!!!  It is amazing to see how much stronger I am just in the second week.  I was able to do way more push ups then I was able to in the beginning.  I still struggle through the cardio but I can go longer without stopping to take a break.  Hopefully before I move on to Cardio 2 I will be able to complete all of cardio 1 without stopping!
I didn't lose any weight this week but it wasn't discouraging at all.  I can see the difference in my body and the way my clothes are already fitting better and I can see it in my strength.  So even if the scale doesn't show a change, there is change happening!!

This week I move on to Workout 3 and 4.  Excited to see what she has in store for me now!!!!

11 more weeks!!

1 comment:

Edna Guerrero said...

I totally need to do something as well. But of course I have no will power. Best of luck to you!!! Stay at it