Monday, March 4, 2013

JMBR Week 3

Another week down!!  I am actually surprised at how fast the weeks are going.  I can remember trying to do Slim in 6 and I never made it past week 2 so I am feeling pretty good!!  Week 3 was interesting.  I moved on to workout 3 and 4 this week.  Monday was the first time I did workout 3 and Brandon decided he was going to sit on the couch and watch me.  I never mind people watching me cause  I think it pushes me to try harder but workout 3 was hard the first time and I felt like a fool.  Especially since he was watching me.  He probably was thinking that I had no idea what the heck I was doing!!  Some of the moves were tricky and since I had never done them  before I spent most of the time just trying to figure them out!  Workout 4 was also a little tricky but not as bad.  I am still on cardio 1 so there was no change there which was nice and then by the time I did 3 and 4 on Wednesday and Thursday I was much more coordinated and felt better about myself.  Only 10 more weeks to go!!!!!

No comments: