Monday, March 11, 2013

JMBR Phase 1 complete!!!!

4 weeks down!!!  I can  hardle believe I have survived this long.  It had been good so far.  I missed a couple days last week do to unexpected overnight trips to Phoenix and birthdays but I did play catch up this weekend.  I couldn't let myself miss a day cause I knew it would be harder to move on to the next phase had I missed a day.  The scale has not moved since the 1st week which kind of stinks but my eating hasn't been right on so I need to work on that but my body is changing and I am getting stronger so I am happy to continue with the program. 
I ordered a heart monitor that will help keep me in my target zone and help track my calories so I know exactly how much I need to be eating each day and to make sure I am giving it all I can.

4 weeks down and 9 to go!!!!!!!!!

No comments: