Saturday, February 16, 2013

JM Day 6

All I have to say is today sucked!!!  I am it was an okay day but I struggled through today.  I got up at about 8:30 and made my eggs and bacon.  This is probably my favorite breakfast in the kickstart program. I waited awhile for it to settle and then I was going to workout.  The baby woke up about this time so I got her up and realized how horrible her cough was so I called the Dr and they told me that she could come in at 11.  So that now gave me 2 hours to accomplish to much.  I needed to go through the Meal Plan book make a grocery list for the next week.  I was sad to realized that a lot of that food did not look that great to me and some of it had a ton of prep time. So i was able to pick out a couple and I made my grocery list. I surprised to see that it was 2 pages long for only 1 week of food.  I then got Jordan ready and the diaper bag packed and realized that we only had about 15 minutes before we had to leave and I didn't even do my work out yet.  :/  But we got loaded up and headed to the Dr. Jordan has upper respiratory issue, which I already knew cause you could hear it, and red ears and throat.  They prescribed her antibiotics.  Then we headed to Wal-Mart to go grocery shopping which when you are buying weird things like coconut oil, buckwheat flour and flaxseed, it takes a lot of time cause I don't know where these things even are in a grocery store.  We also had to wait for her prescription.  Finally at 1:00 we were done.  But I was almost in tears when I got to the register.  I spent $182!!!!  I did buy some diapers, wipes and toilet paper but that was a lot of money.  That was the moment I realized that I may not be able to stick to JM meals cause we are already stretched about as far as we can be and spending $600 a month on groceries isn't really in the budget.  Some may see this as an excuse but if the money isn't there, the money isn't there.  And not there is nothing we can change to free up money.  Like I said we are already stretched thin.  Paying off an adoption can do that to you.  Anyway, I will figure that out.
After we got home I had about 5 minutes to wrap the baby shower gift and get to the shower.  It was a great shower and I am so excited to Rheanna and Levi to have their sweet baby boy!!  We finally got home at about 3:30!  Now that the day was mostly over and I hadn't even gotten in my first workout or had lunch.  I already didn't feel good as it was and now I was hungry.  So I ate my snack and did the 1st cardio workout.  Then I waited about an hour and did it again.  I was determined to get both workouts in one way or another.  I had now planned to get dinner going since all I was running off of was breakfast and a snack.  Now I know this is a big no no but I couldn't really help it.  But Jordan has different plans.  She didn't really nap much today and she was so tired and was making sure I knew it.  So I decided that I would get her to bed first.  So I got her in her jammies and we face timed her Daddy and she cried the whole time it was so sad since she is normally so happy.  We hung up with him and I picked her up and kissed her forehead and noticed that she was really hot.  So I laid her back down and took her temp and it was 101.6.  I was like, whoa that can't be right so I took it again and it was 102.0.  I took it one more time for safe measures and it was 101.7 so obviously it wasn't a fluke.  I called Brandon back and told him and he called the ER and they said to bring her in.  :(  So I loaded her up and we headed to the ER.  I did grab an apple and a banana cause I was afraid I may pass out if I didn't get something in my system.  At this point I felt like I was totally sabotage my whole week of work but when it comes to my baby I don't really care and I just wanted to make sure that she was ok.  Luckily they said she was fine and gave her some Motrin and tested for the flu which was negative and we went home.  They just said to watch her and treat the fever as needed.  I was so relieved but I still wish Brandon was home.  So we got home at about 9:30 and that is way to late to eat dinner so I just ate the banana.  Hopefully that won't mess things up to much.  But that was pretty much how today went.

No comments: