Friday, February 15, 2013

JM Day 4

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  Day 4 is complete!  Today was busy but I was sure to still get my workouts in.  Everything I did today was a repeat of other days so I won't post any pictures of the food since you can just look back through the week to see them. 

The morning workout was Workout one again.
Breakfast was Eggs, Bacon, Avocados and Tomatoes.  Again a morning can't go wrong with bacon. :)

Lunch was a Grilled Salmon Citrus Salad

Snack was Hummus and Veggies

I had so many things to do after work.  And it all had to be done before 6 so I could go out for Valentine's day.  But I got it all done and got my Cardio workout in.  It was a good day overall. 

For dinner I had left over Turkey Burger with carrots and brussel sprouts.

Our ward put on a formal dance for Valentine's Day so we got all dressed up.  I didn't my hair fancy and we went to the dance.  I was very proud of myself.  There was lots of treats there.  There was meatballs that smelled very yummy but what was really tempting was the cheesecake with toppings and cream puffs!  Oh they looked soooo yummy and since you are not aloud to have any sugar this first week they were very tempting but I knew how mad I would of been at myself if I would of caved.  But I past the test and didn't give in.  It was a fun night with good company and I am 1 day closer to a healthier me!!!

No comments: