Tuesday, February 12, 2013

JM Body Revolution Day 2

Day 2 is done!  88 to go!  Woke up at 6 to do my morning workout.  Let me tell you I will be glad once this week is over cause as I said before I hate working out in the morning. But today was a little better then yesterday.  I didn't get as light headed today which was great!  I am sure each day will be better. My work out consisted of Back, Biceps, Glutes, Hamstrings and Core.  It was a great workout and challenging. (And then silly me wore heels to work today.  Not a good idea after Jillians works your glutes!!!)  After my workout it was time to cook my breakfast.  I was excited for today's breakfast because it had BACON!!!!  Anyone who knows me knows that Jessie and Bacon enjoy each others company anytime with any food. :)  So for Breakfast I had Over Easy Eggs with Avocado, Bacon and Tomato.  It was fantastically delicious!!!
I was much more satisfied with today's breakfast then Day 1. And it kept me full.  I ate at about 7:15 and I didn't start getting hungry until after 12.

For lunch I had a Chef salad.  It was super yummy and it was huge!!!!!!!!  And only 378 Calories!
After work and after cub scouts it was time for my snack.  I wasn't really feeling that hungry but I knew that I need to stick to the diet the best I can and knowing that it would be awhile until dinner, I didn't want my body to go into starvation mode after awhile.  So for my snack I had Pecan Vanilla Yogurt Crunch.  I was not looking forward to eating the Greek Yogurt again but it said to put a dash of vanilla in it.  Well I may of done more like a swig but it made it taste so much better and thinned it out a little bit so it didn't taste so much like eating sour cream.

I then did my PM workout which was Cardio again.  The same one as yesterday.  It is hard!!!!  This may be TMI but I want to remember this the next time I try to use it as an excuse.  Because I have Endometriosis I have severe pain during certain times of the month.  Usually it is a couple days before my period and during my period but it is the worse when I am/around ovulating.  (Like I said TMI, sorry)  Well today appears to be that day and I was hurting sooo bad and of course a couple times the thought of, it just hurts to bad so it is okay if you don't do the workout tonight, did cross my mind.  But I kept pushing those thoughts out of my head and told myself that I could endure!!  And how pathetic would it be if I didn't even complete day 2?!?!?  Do I turned the DVD on and I did it!  I did endure and I made it through.  And even though for about the first 10 minutes I just wanted to cry and I know I wasn't giving it all I had cause it just hurt so bad I kept going.  Then I started to realized that the further I got into the workout the less I could feel the pain.  And after the workout and through the rest of the night I haven't had any pain!!!!  So that can no more be an excuse for me!!! :)

For dinner I had Rosemary Citrus Tilapia with a Spinach Salad.  This has Capers on it which I thought looked like rabbit poop but they actually were that bad.  (Brandon wouldn't taste them.  he he) 

After my dinner, I finished my vision board.  I thought it turnout good.  I have lots of encouraging quotes along with pictures from the last time I lost all the weight to remind me how good I felt then and of course pictures of my sweet girl and handsome husband cause they are my motivation to be healthy and strong so I can enjoy life with them and take care of them.
Well I can't figure out how to rotate it so you will just have to tilt your head to see it ;)
 
Day 2 was a success!!  On to Day 3!

No comments: