Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 7 - Kickstart Week Complete!

My 7 Day Kickstart Your Metabolism week is done!!  This was a very strict eating and workout week and I am glad it is done.  That means I can now go to 1 a day workouts and just do extra if I want to.  I was very happy with my results!!!

Here is the overview of my results after just 7 days on the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.

Upper Chest -      -3/4"
Bust -                   -1 1/2"
Midriff -               -1/2"
Upper Arms -       +1/2"
Waist -                 -1 1/2"
Upper Hip -          -2"
Lower Hip -         -1"
Upper Thigh -      +1
Mid Thigh -          -1
Calf -                     0
Weight - 7 lbs

So in the first week I lost 7 lbs and 6 3/4"!!!!!!!
Can't complain about that.  Now on to week 2-13

I decided to only blog once a week unless I just really need to get something down!!!

No comments: