Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 1 Update

Day 1 is complete!!!!!!  I plan to post at the end of each day cause I don't want to have 2 posts everyday like I did today.  Anyway, 1 day down and 89 to go. 

After my not so good breakfast I am happy to say the lunch and dinner made up for it. For lunch I had Grilled Salmon Citrus Salad.  It was easy to make and yummy!!

 
 
You also get a snack between lunch and dinner.  Todays snack was Hummus with Carrots and Bell peppers.  I had never had Hummus before and I was alittle scared. I will admit the first couple bites were a little weird but then it wasn't that bad.
 
After work it was time for the 2nd workout which was Cardio.  UGH!!!!!  Jillian's cardio is brutal.  I think this is where the hell kicked in.  26 minutes of it!!  You know when Jillian is on her knees, tired that it was one heck of a work out.  I am really scared for the other stages of cardio.  But I will endure!!  Now on all the other Jillian Michaels workouts I have done, I am never able to finish because I always get shin splints so I went into it prepared and I wrapped the crap out of my legs.  I usually end up wrapping them after the fact but hopefully it will keep those painful things away. Sexy, Right?!? ;)
 
 
For dinner I had Peppercorn Steak with a Wilted Spinach salad. It was also very yummy.  I am not a big onion person but the red onions were pretty good.
 
 
So in a nutshell, Day 1 was good!  Now I am now working on my Vision Board.  I am excited to get it done so I can hang it on the wall to motivate me during these work outs.  :)



No comments: