Friday, September 25, 2009

What a great day!!

I wanted to share with everyone just how great all the kids and staff at my school are. Today is my 23rd birthday. Although no one seems to believe me when I tell them I am only 23. i am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing??!?! Anyway, I have been spoiled rotten today and I wanted to show off everything I have gotten so far. First, I walked out side on my way to work to a decorated car!!!! From my hubby. It was way cute!!


Then Lynne, my boss, got me these gorgeous flowers. There are so many of them and they smell so good!!
Mr. Pruszynski was so sweet and bought me lunch from Bush N Shurtz.
Lori, the JH secretary got me an awesome bathroom set and it smells yummy.
This is my card from Mrs. Angers Class
This is my card from Mrs. McDougals class. if you can see the print you should read the card. It cracks me up!!!
These are my cards from each student in Mrs. Skinners class.
My phone refuses to send anymore pictures to my computer. But Mrs. Cook's 5th grade class all come and sang to me and gave me the cutest popup card. A little girl named Brookie drew me a picture of my self that was to die for. and Mrs. Fitzsimmons got me a book mark! Ms. Gallegos class also made me cards but they forgot to bring them to me so i will get those on Monday.

All I know is that this has been one of the best birthdays and I still have all my family presents waiting at home!!! You know when you get older birthdays start to just become another day but being able to celebrate it with 413 excited students just made me feel like I was 10 again. It was great. I could not ask for a better day!!!!

1 comment:

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

Holy cow girl!! Working at a small school really paid off!!