Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day!!!

On Labor Day we decided to go to the slides up on Mt Graham. It was a lot of fun. We drove up and parked by the dam and hiked in the rest of the way. It was a good hike although I was dying since I am so out of shape. But it was good for me. Once we got up there Brandon, Rod and Willey all climbed up and went down first. After a while, Mary and Kathy went too. I was so proud of them. I of course was too chicken so I just took the pictures. It was really pretty up there and they weather was perfect!!!

This is Willey taking his turn down the slide

These are a little out of order but this one if of Rod. The funny thing was Rod went down the first part and then he sat on the edge of the water hole while Willey came down. Well when Willey came down so much water splashed out that it pushed Rod down the second slide. I would love to his face up close on this one cause I think it took him by surprise. You can't see Willey cause he is down in the first water hole.
Here is Brandon taking his turn. He has been down lots of time and is a pro now
This is a video of Brandon going down the second slide. Sorry it is sideways. I can't figure out how to rotate it. But it was a really fun day!!!

1 comment:

M&M said...

girl i cant believe you are to scared to go down that looks like so much fun!!!