Thursday, April 2, 2009

We moved in!!!!!!

We finally moved into our house. We have been in for almost a month now. Sorry it took so long to post anything but it was a lot of work unpacking all those boxes. Here is a shot of the front of the house. (Sorry about the ladder) There are still some things to be done to the front, we have shutters that will go on the outside that are the same color of the door and there will also be a fence on the front porch that goes from the wall to the little post. So it will look real nice once we get those up. And check out that blue sky.. AMAZING!!!!





Now I decided to just video tape my house instead of taking 5 million pictures so hopefully you can all enjoy it and don't get too sick from my camera skills. Also when I'm outside you can not really hear me taking but I am telling you about my straight driveway instead of the curved driveway we were originally going to have. Anyway, Enjoy!!!!


ok so i just spent an hour waiting for my video to upload and it will not do it. So we will redo our video and break it apart into shorter videos. Sorry, UPdates will come soon.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

WOOHOO!! We are sooo insanely jealous!!! Maybe someday we will own a house.... sigh... we are excited to see your video!! I love the color of the door and shutters too! That will look great!