Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures!!!

So I decided to forgo the movie cause it was taking too long and I already had pictures. So although the video was way better you can at least enjoy the pictures.

This is the master bedroom. One side has our bed and the other side is my bookshelf and reading chair. One of my favorite spots.
Here is the master bathroom. I think the bathroom is bigger than our room but I love it. There is enough space in here that when you take a shower the mirror doesn't even fog up. Its great!!!

We are slowly getting use to a smaller shower. We were spoiled in out last house with a 6 foot shower.
Here is my closet. Tons of space. It is so nice.
My favorite part of my closet. My shoe racks!!!! They rock!!!
Here is Brandon's closet.
And his shoe racks. He has the same amount on the other side of the closet too. And a hat to go with each pair of shoes. He is so silly, I just can't get enough of him.

Here is a couple different views of the living room. This room just seems to be so peaceful. I love at night when you just turn on the can lights so it is not to bright in the room. It is very relaxing.


This is the dining room. Sorry the glare is so bad. But I think I need a bigger table now?!?!

Here is the kitchen. I love my kitchen!!! A lot people told us that we should of made the kitchen bigger and while it was being built the kitchen looked so small but now it is perfect. We have so much cabinet space it is wonderful. We got the tall cabinets so I have to have a stool to reach of the top but that is ok. It is so nice cause since i have so much cabinet space, I do not have to have anything out on the counter. It is great!
This is our office/computer nook. It in nice to have somewhere for the computer to go instead of just being in the living room like we had it before.
This is one of the guest rooms. With 2 beds.
This is the other guest room. With 1 big bed. So that makes 3 beds all together. Plus we have 2 hide-a-beds, a futon and an air mattress. So there is lots of room of visitors. :)
This is obviously the hallway. I don't know why but I have always had a thing for hallways. I love them.
This is the guest bath.
And this is our unfinished basement. Someday when we finish it where the washer and dryer is right now will obviously be where the laundry room is. Then across from that will be the food storage room. Then in each corner there will be bedrooms with a bathroom in the middle.
All this will be the family room. We already have our tv and stuff down here, so although it is not finished we still get good use out of our basement.
Here is Brandon's garage. We finally got it mostly cleaned out so we can both park in here now.
And for Brandon's sake I have to show you his sink. he is very proud to have a sink in this garage and he makes sure that everyone who comes over sees his sink. Silly boy.
This is my garden. Well a start at least. We have tomatoes and carrots. Someday we will have more.
Here is view of all our dirt. This is the backyard. We have a full acre. Our property goes all the way to the back white fence, if you can see it. So we will have lots of space to do something with someday.
So those are the highlights our of house. It is so nice to be back in our own place. and to have all my stuff back. We look forward to having some visitors!!!!

6 comments:

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

Yay!!! We can't wait to come stay with you!! And we have options for bedrooms!!! I love your kitchen. You should let me cook in it when I come down!

Little Family!!!! said...

You can cook in it all you want. Just tell me what food to buy!!! :)

Edna Guerrero said...

WOW!! Your home is amazing! I am in love with your shoe rack. I want one!!!

American Falls TaVaci said...

Um...darling. I covet your shoe racks. AND I can just smell your house as I look at these pictures. That new house smell. I love it!

Brittney said...

Brittney and I were reading this post, and when we got to the first picture, I said "I'll bet you anything, they have pictures of Brandon's shoe collection!" How did I know? You guys are great! Congrats on the new house!

M&M said...

Your house is amazing i love it!! Congrats thats so exciting.(i know you have lived thear for a while im just slow)Oh and by the way girl your shower is so not small!!