Friday, July 25, 2008

UPDATES!!!!!

A lot of changes has been made since my last post. Today is my last day here in Phoenix. I am so excited yet really scared at the same time. I have stayed here because I had a job and we had said once I get a job in Safford I would move over. Well it has been almost 4 months and it is proving to be really hard to get a job somewhere you do not live. So i finally said enough is enough, I need to be with my husband. So I gave my 2 weeks notice and will be heading to Safford tonight for good!!!!!!! Hopefully, I will be able to find work fast.
As for our house, they are moving right along. It is so fun to watch the stages of construction. one day it is just a hole and then next it is actually starting to look like a house!! We are very excited and hope and pray everything falls into place.


Here is what the looked like when I let Pima on Monday. I was very excited to have the basement floor. Little did I know the next day I would be seeing this

and then just two days later we had this!!!!!!! Super exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So this is the start of our basement. Actually this is probably what it will look like for quite a while since they will leave it unfinished. But I am sure in no time we will have a main floor.
We have been very blessed to be able to have the chance to build such a beautiful home. I am so greatful for Brian and Justin who have bent over backwards for us. They are making such a stressful experience easier and easier everyday. We are excited and hopeful that this is where we will finally start our family. So this is more then just a house in so many ways. YAY!!!
I am sure now that I will live about 1 1/2 minutes away I will be here everday taking pictures so I will be sure to keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

O'Leary O'Family said...

We miss you already!!

Edna Guerrero said...

Woo Hoo! It's starting to have a shape of a home. Congrats

American Falls TaVaci said...

Yay! I remember how fun it was to see our home go up piece by piece. Woohoo for you!!

Jessica said...

Hi Jessica, How are you? I am glad I found you on here. Your house is looking good. It looks like it is going to be beautiful.