Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another trip up Graham Mountain

Brandon and Travis found yet another beautiful spot up Graham Mountain. Brandon and me took a trip up and it was soo fun. We decided to take the quads this time to make the trip a little faster. It was a lot of fun to ride them up there but that mountain is really high up and I am scared of heights so it was a little scary.

This was the view from were we stopped. It was so crazy cause when we got there it sounded like we were surrounded by mountain goats or something. it was so loud and they sounded like there were so close but you could think if there was a goat next to you, you would be able to see it. so I asked Brandon what that sound was and he told me that they were frogs. I have never heard a frog make that kind of sound. So we looked for them and we must of kept scaring them cause we only saw one and that is why i didn't get a picture but these were not normal frogs they were white frogs!! yes, I said white frogs. I have never seen anything like it they were really neat and really loud.


We love being out in the open and this is a great place to do it. The weather drops like 15 degrees when you get up there so it is always nice. Here is Brandon on the other side of a little stream, and I decided I wanted to sit by time and the next picture proves that to be a mistake.

While I was attempting to cross the stream the rock I stepped on was a little slick and I stumbled right down the rocks. Luckly, I caught myself before I landed in the water but it was a pretty rough fall.

Here is a close up. I tried rinsing it off in the water but the water was ice cold so all it did was freeze my blood which hurt but it made it stop bleeding.

This is a picture about a month and half later. It healed pretty good but I am pretty sure I will always have a mark.

No comments: