Thursday, July 3, 2008

The long road to a wonderful home!!

Well, after lots and lots of waiting on approval from the bank for our construction loan, things didn't pan out the way we hoped. We were turned down on the loan for some really retarded reasons but if anything that helped us more then not. As soon as our builder found out, he was right on the phone finding us a private investor. (The guy building our house is amazing) he found one right away and 2 days later they have started on our house. The first two picture are from a couple of weeks ago (he was so sure we could get the money he started digging a little early) but they are the start of our basement. I am so excited to have a basement!!!

Here was the start of our basement. It got a lot deeper then this but I was not able to get a picture of it.

Home Sweet Home

This is just from July 2. I finally have more then a dirt hole, now I have a cement hole. but it is a start and very exciting to me. I am going over there for 4th of July so I will get more pictures to post!!!!



1 comment:

O'Leary O'Family said...

How exciting to have that big truck digging where you new home will be! Hooray for progress!!