Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pinterest Review - Easy Baked Chicken Dinner

 
I know I have seen a ton of people pin this meal.  That is probably because it is easy and the whole meal is in one pan (or 2 if you have a larger family)
Well I have to say it is just as easy and yummy as each of you thought when you pinned it. 
 
My only complaint would be the butter.  The recipe calls for a whole stick of butter.  I personally thought that was way to much after I got done cooking it.  My veggies were swimming in butter.  Brandon didn't mind but I think it would of been just as good with maybe half the amount of butter. I will try that next time. 
 
But you literally just put everything in the pan, cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and Viola!!  Dinner!!
The flavor was great and everyone loved it.  I also think it would be yummy with brussel sprouts instead of broccoli.  I might do that next time too!!
 
Another keeper for our family!!


No comments: