Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have to Brag!!

I know it is not good to brag but I have too!!! So I went to Colorado on Saturday and spent the weekend with Chelsea so that I could drive back to Arizona with her. It is a long drive to take by yourself with a baby and a dog so I came along for support. When I left, the house was not the cleanest and I didn't even think about the fact that Chelsea had never seen my house. But I was just thinking that there was nothing I could do about it now and she would just have to see it dirty. We got home Monday night and we walk into the house and it is spotless!!! Brandon is the greatest husband! He cleaned the kitchen including the dishes. He picked everything up and even vacuumed. I was very impressed. Then I walked into our room and I knew that I had left a couple baskets of clothes on the floor but they were not there anymore. So I just assumed that he had put them in my closet. But again to my amazement I walked in to my closet only to find empty laundry baskets. Brandon not only washed all the clothes but he did all the folding, hanging and putting away. He even got everything in the right spot.
I have known since the first day I meet him that he was amazing but he proved it 100 times over this weekend. I really don't think I could ask for a better husband. Thank you sweetie you are amazing!!!

3 comments:

BiggsFamily said...

Send him my way, you know my house is always in need of someone who likes to clean, ha ha.

Welcome said...

Is he starting any husband training courses. If so, put Jeremy on the list :)

Jessica said...

Isn't that so nice. I love when Tommy does things like that. I don't think they even know how happy it really makes us.