Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can you find me a bottle??

OK, so this may be one of those you had to be there stories but I didn't want to forget it and since I never write in a journal this is as good as it gets.
On Monday, Me and Brandon and his family all went to the San Carlos lake to go Jet Skiing. Which was a total blast. They have a knee board and it was fun to watch everyone try and do their tricks. Of course, me being the boring one was the only one who did not try it. All those crashes just don't look that fun to me. Anyway, we had a really great time. We left the lake around 7:15 and we decided to drive to Globe to have dinner with everyone. Well on the way home it was like 9:30 and Brandon was getting pretty tired and when he gets tired when he drives he eats sunflower seeds. So he got them out and asked me to find him a bottle that he can spit his shells into. So I looked in the back seat and I see one sitting right there, so I grab it and hand it to him. The bottle below is the one I gave him. Now, it was dark in the truck and I did not really look at the bottle, I just handed it to him.

So he puts a handful of seeds in his mouth and chews some up and spits it into the bottle, only to realize that all the shells just landed on his lap!!!! He was like, "Jessie!! Look what bottle you just gave me!" So I look over and he is holding up this half cut bottle.
Earlier that day while we were at the lake, the O'leary's little dog was with us and Brandon decided to make him a water dish so he cut the bottom of his bottle off to fill with water. So when I reached to grab a bottle this was the one I got but I honestly did not notice before I gave it to him. I laughed so hard!!! I wanted to take a picture of the shells on his legs but he had already taken them off. Anyway, I got a good laugh out of this and it woke us both up for the rest of the drive home.

4 comments:

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously time to add Jessie to the Blonde Book!!!!

American Falls TaVaci said...

Mmm, yummy! Nothing like soggy seed shells on your lap!!

O'Leary O'Family said...

Are you sorry you said it was fine to let us bring Papi?!! SORRY!

Little Family!!!! said...

no, I was happy to have him come. If he hadn't I would not have this funny story to tell