Friday, February 6, 2009

How Cute is This House???


So there has been a request that I get my act together and update my blog with current house pictures. So I was going to go and get pictures yesterday but by the time I got there it was too dark inside to take any inside picture. So you just get one today, but at least Brandon is in it. I will try again this afternoon to get inside pictures so you can see the walls and paint and all the fun stuff.
So they just started our siding yesterday. I was soooo excited!!! We ordered it FOREVER ago and it was backordered but it finally came in. What was even more exciting is it turned out to be exactly the color we were looking for. We were a little scared because it is really hard to see what they color is on a 1" x 2" sample. so I was pleased when I pulled up yesterday.
We are hoping that it should be finished sometime next month. All we are waiting on now is for the rest of the siding to go up and then our tile should be here on Monday or Tuesday an they are counter and countertops probably they end of next week and then carpet and we will be done. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to unpacking all my stuff after it being in storage for 1 year!!!!! Yes, I have been houseless for 1 year. Please take pity on me :( I am not looking forward to all the dirt and dust that is all over everything but it will be like Christmas finding all of our cool stuff again.
Other than that things are going great! Brandon is still teaching sunday school, and I still just mostly sit there and learn like all the other students. He is by far the best teacher!!!!! I was recently called to be the Relief Society Secretary. I love it!!! It is so fun to be back in a Relief Society Presidency. Some people think I am crazy that I enjoy it so much but it is such a blessing to be able to serve so many women. So I am looking forward to getting to know the sisters in my ward. I hope everyone else is doing great and I will do my best to get more pictures up soon.

No comments: