Friday, April 25, 2008

PAYSON ALEX!!!



We finally go to meet our sweet new nephew Payson Alex Heap. Me and Brandon went and spent a week in Montana about a mouth ago. It was so fun to spend time with Chelsea and Shayne and get to meet Payson. He is soooooooo cute, I just couldn't get enough of him. I love the daily pictures i get of him. Chelsea keeps saying he looks like me but I dont think I can take the credit for his stinkin cute looks!!! I have so many picture but I think these two show how cute he is!!!!
It was really fun to be there with them. We also got to see some of Brandon's old friends which was really nice. We can't wait till Chels and Payson are here this summer and then Shayne and Chelsea and Payson will be here for Christmas!!! So we have a lot of visits to look forward to.



1 comment:

Kenna said...

He is a cute! Good to see ya updated your blog! We hope all goes well for you guys!