Wednesday, February 13, 2013

JM Day 3

Another day down!!  Although today was hard I did it!  One thing I really hate is cardio.  It is so hard for me and lucky for me today was double cardio.  Cardio this morning right after I woke up was killer.  But it was followed by a yummy breakfast!  For breakfast I had Spinach LEO (Lox, eggs and onions)  I was a little leery while making it but I was so good!  Brandon even ate it and loved it.
My lunch today took a lot of prep and time so I actually made it last night so I didn't have to waste so much time during my lunch break.  For lunch I had poached chicken and vegetable soup.  The soup was good but I wasn't to fond of the poached chicken.  I ended up just cutting it up and adding it to my soup.


After work was my snack and it was Almond butter stuffed Celery.  It too was very yummy.  But then it was round 2 for cardio.  I was super tired and not looking forward to it but I knew it had to be done.  But I did find a way to help it go by quicker.  I was watching The Biggest Loser while I was eating my snack and that show always give me motivation to get up and move so I decided to keep watching it while I did my work out.  I just set the laptop up to play my video.  It totally helped.  I still can't do the whole thing without stopping but Brandon reminded me that this is only day 3. 

Then dinner.  For dinner I had a Southwest Turkey Burger with Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Carrots.  All of it was super yummy.  I think the brussel sprouts were my favorite.  Weird, right??
It feels good to have another day down!  87 to go!

No comments: